Ok, ok, I know some of you might want to kill me for publishing anything Holiday-related, but it’s time to start thinking about our Christmas shopping.
I am the type of person who leaves it until the last minute, and last year I promised myself that I would start early to save money and time, and to ensure I don’t get caught up in that awful mad dash so I can really enjoy the run-up to Christmas stress-free. Just like last year, I will be putting together dedicated gift guides for you guys in the coming weeks, to save you as much time, stress and money as possible!
For my first feature I wanted to highlight some of my favourite online stores for cool, quirky gifts. These are all shops that you may not have included in your gift-buying lineup yet, but they really have SO much great gift options! There’s something here for every budget, as well as great gift ideas for men. Here’s my breakdown:
1: Kate Spade
American accessories brand stocking all things preppy and girlie. Perfect for the stationary-obsessed friend in your life. They also have a men’s department called ‘Jack Spade‘ which is pretty neat.
- Best for: Enviable Stationary with clever slogans, cute cocktail-making accessories, girlie purses and tech cases.
- Don’t miss: Gift guides for under 50$, under $100, and under $200.
- Shipping info: 4-6 business days, standard rate is $35/
Another american online store specialising in high quality, personalised leather goods. Use their monogramming service to add a personal touch to your gifts.
- Best for: Their selection of monogrammable leather diaries is amazing, and you can repeat the same print over lots of different products to make a matching set.
- Don’t miss: Shop their Holiday Gift Guide here
- Shipping info: Economy Shipping $34 (they’re currently running an offer of free international shipping for orders over $250)
3: The Outnet
The sister website to luxury re-tailer Net-a-Porter, the Outnet is a hidden gem for Christmas shopping, as it offers designer items at outlet prices.
- Best for: Nab some Marc Jacobs, DKNY, and Michael Kors at a huge discount.
- Don’t miss: Gifts guides available under €100, under €200, and luxury gifts.
- Shipping info: Standard shipping €15
If you’re looking for something extra-special, this is the website for you. They offer beautifully packaged designer items, with fast reliable shipping. They also have a men’s department called Mr Porter.
- Best for: A luxury purchase for that special someone.
- Don’t miss: Gift options under €150, under €250, and over €500
- Shipping info: standard delivery €15 / 3-5 days
You might only use it for clothes and accessories, but ASOS has an impressive selection of gift ideas, beauty sets, and other quirky stocking fillers. Definitely put it on your browse list! Their Christmas Jumper selection is pretty great, too.
- Best for: Novelty gifts to impress at your office party, and fashionable stocking fillers.
- Don’t miss: Their Secret Santa Edit, selection of stocking fillers, and gift ideas for men.
- Shipping info: Standard shipping is FREE /takes 3-5 days
If you’re looking to earn some cool-points with your gift ideas, this is the store for you. Their mens gift section is particularly strong.
- Best for: Pinterest-worthy homewares, and quirky photography accessories.
- Don’t miss: Gifts Under €15, under €30, under €65
- Shipping info: standard €4.90 / 3-5 working days
My Depop Shop:
I couldn’t include a shop breakdown and not plug my own little depop shop!
- Best for: Designer inspired sunglasses, cute furry bag charms, and lots more exciting gift ideas coming soon! Keep an eye out if you want some cheap and cheerful stocking fillers.
- Don’t miss: My lilac reflective ‘Rosie’ sunnies have been causing quite the stir.
- Shipping info: Shipping is FREE on all Irish orders, and delivery takes 1-2 days from purchase, I ship fast!
Stay tuned for more Gift Guides coming very soon, and in the meantime be sure to keep an eye on my Holiday Shop tab on my homepage as I’ll be updating that regularly with my top Christmas picks, discount codes, current offers, and much more.