TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion
constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 16 and over. Directors, management
and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. No purchase necessary to enter the draw.
4. Internet access is required and you must be or become a registered member of
www.Facebook.com to enter.
5. The promotion will begin at 12pm on 28th October 2016 and close at 5pm on 4th November 2016
6. To enter: you must watch the video on Facebook, comment underneath the post and tag the two
friends you would bring with you during the Promotion Period. Only one entry per
7. Prize: There is one prize available to be won consisting of a Raffaello hamper and spa day voucher,
worth €585, for the winner and two friends.
8. Prize Conditions: The spa voucher is valid until the end of September 2017 with Powerscourt. The
voucher cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
9. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received on Facebook and Instagram
during the Promotion Period, under independent supervision and will be notified by direct message
on Facebook/Instagram by 11th November 2016. The winner will then have 14 days to respond to
confirm acceptance of the prize and their delivery address, if a winner does not respond to the
Promoter within this time, they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter shall select another winner
at random from all remaining valid entries.
10. Proof of identity may be required before the prize is awarded to the winner.
11. The prize will be delivered by recorded delivery to the winner within 28 days of claiming their prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or
misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration,
tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or
14. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as
publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent
to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
15. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including,
without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage
which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection
with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability
which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that
liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other
form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any
reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the
Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any
other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a
prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole
discretion, of equal or higher value.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by
reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention,
fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects
the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter
may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment
incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The
Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer
relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this
20. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its
control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The
decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence
will be entered into.
21. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry
will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
23. The names of the winners may be obtained by mailing email@example.com up to one month
after the Closing Date.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English Courts.
25. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of
conducting this promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its
contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The
Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998). Entrants can request access to the
personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting Elvis Communications, 101 New
website at https://www.ferrero.co.uk/
26. Promoter: Ferrero UK Limited, 889 Greenford Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 0HE.