Where we stayed:
Hôtel de France Invalides | 102, boulevard de la Tour Maubourg
Located in front of the Invalides’ Golden Dome, a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées, Hotel de France was the perfect hotel for us, it was right in the heart of everything! The hotel staff were fantastic, with clean cozy and comfortable rooms perfect for relaxing in after a day of fun around the city.
The view from one of our windows:
Places to eat:
- Angelina Paris / try their hot chocolate, it’s heaven!
- Ladurée / their macaroons are a rite-of-passage for any tourist.
- Le Relais de l’Entrecote | Marbeuf. (the best steak I have ever eaten!)
- Les Pinces | Le Marais. (a fun and modern take on a fancy seafood dish)
- Bustronome | pick up at Arc de Triomphe. (a beautiful way to see the city at night)
Things to do:
Bar the obvious tourist hotspots we all know so well, here are some other wasy to spend your time in Paris:
Window-shop in the french designer boutiques along Avenue Montaigne, and treat yourself if you’re feeling flash!
Sip coffee in one of the city’s many cafes and watch the world go by.
Pay a visit to the famous Louis Vuitton flagship store on the Champs-Élysées.
Stroll around the Palais Royal near the famous Louvre museum.
Commemorate your trip with an engraving! I got a beautiful love bridge bracelet engraved in the Thomas Sabo store in le Marais with a french quote, it’s such a special way to remember the trip.
Watch the video blog for more:
I hope you enjoyed this mini-travel guide, stay tuned for some more Paris posts, including my collaboration with Thomas Sabo which will be live early next week!